Tips for a successful announcement
Should you have a problem with the browser, you can always send your post as an email to the editor (hyperspace AT aei.mpg.de).
If your post has not been successful or you have been sent back to this page, please try again and make sure to fill in all required fields (*)!
We encourage you to register at hyperspace@aei! This is easy and needs to be done only once using the registration form. Only registered users are permitted to edit their Hyperspace posts and modify their personal information data. Registration will also allow you to enjoy all the potential of hyperspace@aei for the exchange of information on general relativity and gravitation.
- Anonymous posts are allowed but will have to await moderation; posts by registered members will normally not be moderated.
- Posts from registered users are made public immediately (although they may be polished later on by the editor). So check online what you have posted.
- Do not introduce html-type links as these are not allowed by WordPress. If you wish to indicate a link, just report it in plain text, e.g., <http://hyperspace.aei.mpg.de>
- No registration is needed to be subscribed to the Hyperspace mailing list.
- A registration will automatically enable the subscription to the Hyperspace mailing list.
- E-mail addresses in blog posts will not automatically be obfuscated. You may want to replace “firstname.lastname@example.org” with “my.email AT example.org” or something similar.
- A newsletter, the Hyperspace Bulletin is sent out to mailing list subscribers on the 2nd of each month (editorial deadline is the last day of the previous month).
- A post made by a registered author can be edited at any time. A login is necessary for this.